Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to Mark!!

It's my brother's birthday, and today it's the 7th for me, but today is the 6th still in the states, which means it's my brother's birthday today! (or yesterday? I'm still kind of confused) Anyway, I tried to call but I'm not getting through (I really need to learn how to use the computer) so anyway, Mark, I just want to let you know I didn't forget about your birthday! I was trying to call you!! So, if I can't get ahold of you today or tomorrow, I want to sing you a little song:
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear MARKY, happy birthday to you!
I love you buddy, I hope you had a gooooooood birthday and that you got lots of cool toys, I want to talk to you on the phone so hopefully I will get to soon!
your big sister,
sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment