Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm here in the U.G.!

We made it to Uganda! Well, we made it to South Africa first, which was where all the Hands On Africa teams met before going off to our separate ministry areas. The Lord provided the most amazing leaders- Phyllis and Tad Tadlock. They have actually lived in Uganda before- in fact my roommate and I are now living in their house- The Lord did so much through these guys, through this training, I wish I could go on and explain but we are going to have dinner soon. Point is, the Lord is doing so much work in our hearts, in my teammates, and has already gone before us in our ministries here in Uganda. Your prayers are being answered by our amazing God- I cannot tell you how much we need your prayers AND how much the Lord is answering and hearing your prayers. Thank you and please continue to pray as we now enter our new home in Uganda. I hope to write soon more things that happened.
LOVE,
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Sarah honey! It sounds like so many good things are happening for you and your team down there! You are in my thoughts and prayers daily! You have your own little subscription on my iGoogle so I can see when you've posted new updates! Miss you tons and tons! Hopey

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! Sarah!! I'm so glad that you made it there safely! I'll keep you in my prayers as I know you're going to do amazing things!!!! :D LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah...I think about you so much and of course I am praying for you! We all love you here!

    Holland

    ReplyDelete