Saturday, December 27, 2008
Almost there...
If you get this blog entry in your email account, it's because this is my blog that I'm going to be using when I go to Africa. I am still trying to figure things out, but if you are able to send this to others who know me and want to receive updates, send them the link to my blog and I think you'll be able to subscribe to it (I'm going to find out how to do that soon if not...) Leave a comment if you get this in your email so I'll know this actually worked. Again, this is a trial run thing, it's a whole new learning experience for me, woohoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Sarah. It's Veronica and I wanted you to know that I found your blog and will be praying for you.
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah. It looks like you are very busy for the Lord. My knee replacements are doing pretty well. Grandpa Hedges
ReplyDelete